A Few Words
Our cytology labs are constantly adopting new techniques and methods that support the diagnostic accuracy of cytological examinations, thereby facilitating both the patient and the attending physician to choose the most appropriate treatment. The materials to be examined consist mainly of exfoliating cytology smears and fine needle aspirated biopsies (F.N.A.).
Below you will find the updated list of exams offered by our laboratories. For partner prices as well as private appointments feel free to contact us.
- Examination of vaginal, extracervical and intracervical discharge (Pap test).
- Examination of vaginal, extracervical and intrathecal liquid based secretion (Liquid Based Pap Test).
- Breast exudate cytology exam.
- Cytological examination of sputum, bronchial secretions.
- Urine cytology exam.
- Endometrial cytology examination with Pipelle.
- Cytological examination of fluid cavities, such as ascites, lateral, and pericardial.
- Fine needle aspiration (FNA) in superficial organs such as: breast, thyroid gland, lymph nodes, salivary glands, soft molecules.
Co-Testing for HPV with Liquid Based Pap Test
|HPV DNA 14 TYPES||MOLECULAR|
|HPV DNA 24 TYPES||MOLECULAR|
|HPV DNA 49 TYPES||MOLECULAR|
Co-Testing for Microbes etc with Liquid Based Pap Test